Channel Partner Alliance Membership Benefits
- Build best business practices through a variety of live and virtual MasterMind sessions, One-on-One Coaching and ongoing support
- 100% Peer-group collaboration
- Each peer-group will have 6 business coaches assigned to ensure the job gets done right and fast
- Membership fees subsidized with MDF from participating vendor partners
- Access to better prices from participating vendor partners
- Access to resources and tools to help members streamline their entire business
- Access to an e-procurement tool to check prices and availability in real-time as well as place orders with all major IT distributors
- Access to three national live conferences per year to exchange ideas, learn and meet vendors
- On demand support from an army of top business coaches in every area of business
- Discounts on a wide variety of business expenses
- 2-day retreats (3 per year)
- Mastermind peer-group sessions led by professional coaches
- Keynote sessions on trends, market research and insights
- Social networking activities
- Special group activities and hospitality suites
- Vendor showcase expo on recurring revenue
- Vendor partner special activities
- Up to 5 intensive 2-hour mastermind sessions, each with a different coach focusing on a different topic as chosen by the mastermind group
- Private Breakfast networking with your mastermind peer-group
- Lunch and dinner networking with all peer-groups
- Special activities based on location and venue
- 12 monthly virtual MasterClass sessions on varying business topics per year
- Access to previously recorded sessions on demand
- Live Q&A
- Want more? Ask about the optional one-on-one or group sessions (virtual or live)
Here is what you get out of the gate in the first year of your Standard Membership:
- FREE Channel Partner Alliance Membership enrolment.
- We take 100% of the risk! Your Membership fees are subsidized through MDF from participating vendor partners, if we collect. If no, you pay zero for first year.
- As the MDF funds accrue, you will be automatically be able to upgrade to higher levels of membership. Again, we put 100% of the MDF funds to work for you!
- Free unlimited access to an online e-procurement tool to check prices and availability and order from all major IT distributors, in real-time.
- Access to better prices from participating vendor partners and distributors. 100% of discounts passed on to members!
- Additional discounts on a wide variety of business expenses.
You do NOT have to join the Channel Partner Alliance in order to become a member of the Mastermind program. You may pay for your membership fees directly and then claim MDF from your suppliers to cover costs. The Channel Partner Alliance simply makes it easy and seamless for you to leverage more MDF from more suppliers that you may not be claiming. Why let your MDF funds go unclaimed, without benefiting you?
“a-la-carte” Menu of CPA Benefits
Your CPA membership is like a virtual bank account where Vendor MDF funds can be used for training, coaching and other MasterMind activities. A company’s account will be credited based on purchases from approved vendors. These credits can be used to cover a portion or all of the costs for the below activities. Simply tell us what you want in any of the areas below and we will match you with the right local coach with a written quote at specially discounted prices for CPA members.
One-on-one private Coaching on every business topic you can imagine. Our selection of professional coaches understand the IT industry and how to help channel partners build the skills that they need to accelerate success. Not sure what skills you need? Then, take our best practice assessment test and we will help you to build a prioritized plan to learn and master the skills you need.
Customized Training Day
Full day onsite by a professional coach to work live with individuals or a team. We can send a general business consultant to review and assess your specific needs. We can send a specific coach to teach only skills that you want. We can extend the amount of onsite time that you need to get the job done or combine with virtual sessions.
Ready-made Training Programs
Some coaches have pre-configured training programs that they can deliver to a group or privately. These are comprehensive ready-made programs come with a tested course outline. Members can join a group or hire the coach to teach their entire staff exclusively. Coaches offer virtual and live courses.
Our Sales academy is led by Shane Gibson. Turn your sales team into an unstoppable money-making machine. He will develop the process and playbooks that you need to succeed every day in sales. These courses can be delivered virtually or face-to-face in groups or privately. Have your all of your sales people go through this program and they will become sales champions.
Our Marketing programs are led by experts like Saher Ghattas. Marketing is very difficult to teach but the knowledge can be transferred over time through practice. Once the marketing process is set up, most companies can carry on with the daily tasks with minimal outside support. If your marketing team needs support or direction, we can help. If you do not have a marketing team, then you can outsource 100% to our team. Our marketing experts work with IT channel partners of all types. We also leverage several vendor marketing programs to reduce costs and find funding for CPA members.
Hiring and retaining employees is no easy task. It is a challenge for most businesses. Our HR advisors can help you develop a process to hire the right people as well as implement the conditions necessary to retain them longer. We NOT find employees for you (we are not a head-hunter). We help in the process of interviewing to on-boarding with an employee contract. We also provide advice and support on best practices to retain employees.
Financial management is more than having a solid accounting or ERP system. Are you taking full advantage of all the tax savings you can get? Do you know exactly how profitable your business is? What should you do to increase your business valuation or get financing. Can you pinpoint what products/services are losing you money? Get some one-on-one advice from Certified Accountants who is specialized in IT related businesses. This is like having your on-demand CFO.
Are your SLA contracts in order? How do you deal with firing an employee with just cause? How can you protect your assets? Take advantage of our CPA approved Lawyers who can help with all things legal in IT. Lawyers can be expensive so we are building ready-made library of contracts you can be customized by our members to save costs and time. MSPs and VARs need different lawyers with the right expertise on different topics.
The industry has already moved pass the typical liability insurance for business for things like malpractice or injury. Today, you need cyber security liability protection. Having the right type of protection policy at the right costs is more important than ever. Not all insurance companies are equal and when it comes to modern threats like cyber-attacks, very few are in the game.
Live Local MasterMind
Join a local peer-group MasterMind meet-ups. Contact us to sign up in your local area and we will inform you of the next live session. Meet and collaborate with a selection of your peers in your area. The groups range from 6 to 8 participants so register early to get on the list. These groups may also schedule future sessions with the same participants to continue the private MasterMind meet-ups.
These Two-Day Business Retreats are designed to bring current CPA members as well as others considering to become members, but want to experience the value first-hand before deciding. See www.channelnext.ca for the upcoming events coming nearest you and to purchase tickets. Experience two days of training, informative keynotes and two MasterMind sessions (2-hour) along with evening activities. You also meet a selection of vendors with the best recurring revenue solutions. CPA Members get a complementary ticket to attend any ChannelNext Event. We cover everything, except room accommodations.
Wine About Business – End User Event
Wine About Business is a unique event for your customers where they get to experience a live three-hour MasterMind session hosted by one of our facilitators. We will help them to find solutions to their pain points in real-time! All you do is invite up to 10 of your clients to meet for some great Wine (and food) in a special fun MasterMind format evening. Your clients will have an amazing experience and leave appreciating that you not only care for their IT needs, but that you care for them and their business. What better way to earn customer loyalty while uncovering new business opportunities.
Tech Boot Camps
Technical training sessions for your Tech personnel to learn and be certified on various technologies like VoIP, Cyber Security, Share Point, Cloud etc. We work with select vendors and certified trainers to deliver full training courses (virtual and live). Participates receive certificates upon successful completion of courses.