We are building a private forum for our members to connect with each other, ask questions, find tips and more. In the mean time, you may start by joining the VAR Mastermind Inner Circle Facebook Group. You can go to the following link: VAR Mastermind Inner Circle and request access.
This group runs under the “ASK and GIVE” model. You’re either asking for something (advice, feedback, an intro) or giving something (conference tickets, expertise, etc…), no outside “viral” content of any kind unless it’s been specifically discussed or requested by someone in the group (e.g.: a Ted Talk that addresses a specific request). There is plenty of those type of posts outside this group, and can easily dilute the intimacy of this environment.
Please note that this group operates a “No Solicitation Policy” as well. If members choose to do business with one another because they see mutual value that’s fine, but it should not be solicited in this forum.
When you become an Elite 300 member, you will be assigned to your exclusive and private social network for your group. Click here to browse the test site. You may sign up for free and log in to play with the features.
Inside your private peer-group network, you will find everything that you need to manage all membership activities.
1. All of your virtual and live mastermind sessions and events will be scheduled in the calendar and allow you to adjust dates and times required.
2. View profiles of all of your peers and communicate with them at anytime.
3. See and reach all of your assigned coaches anytime.
4. Share any document, video, slide decks between your group.
5. Coaches will be able to post and share video recordings of sessions and other coaching content.
6. Instant announcements to members of the group can be made in real time.
7. Find the latest news, blogs, photos, announcements and other benefits that we share exclusively with the members.
8. Ask questions to coaches and/or your peer group at anytime.
It is your 365 days a year private virtual office for everything to do with your group!